DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) World Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global market for Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) is estimated at US$931 million, translating to 36 thousand metric tons, in 2021. Demand for FEP, worldwide, is further anticipated to reach US$1.2 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.8% between 2021 and 2026, attributed to significant demand from Automotive and Electrical & Electronics applications.
The analysts published the World Market Research Compendium on Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP). FEP demand in Automotive & Transportation applications has been declined by 13.2% in 2020 to 2.6 thousand metric tons compared to 3 thousand metric tons in 2019. Overall demand for FEP is estimated at 36 thousand metric tons in 2021.
This world market compendium focuses at a high level analysis of the FEP market in terms of volume in metric tons and value in US$ for historical/current trends and forecast by End-Use Sectors – Automotive & Transportation, Electrical & Electronics, Chemical Processing, Industrial/Mechanical and Others; and Geographic Regions – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of World.
The market is studied for historical/current trends and future forecast for 2019, 2021 and 2026.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Segmentation
- End-Use Sectors
- Geographic Regions
2. World Market Compendium
- Impact Of Covid-19 On The Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (Fep) Market
- Market Demand By Geographic Region
- Market Demand By End-Use Sector
3. Regional Market Compendium
- North America
- North American Market Demand By Geographic Region
- North American Market Demand By End-Use Sector
- European Market Demand By Geographic Region
- European Market Demand By End-Use Sector
- Asia-Pacific Market Demand By Geographic Region
- Asia-Pacific Market Demand By End-Use Sector
- South America
- South American Market Demand By Geographic Region
- South American Market Demand By End-Use Sector
- Rest Of World
- Rest Of World Market Demand By Geographic Region
- Rest Of World Market Demand By End-Use Sector
4. Key Market Trends & Growth Drivers
5. Industry Landscape
- 3M Company
- Chemours Netherlands B.V.
- Chemours-Mitsui Fluoroproducts Co., Ltd.
- Daikin America, Inc.
- Daikin Fluorochemicals (China) Co., Ltd.
- Daikin Industries Ltd
- Dongyue Group Limited
- Dyneon GmbH & Co. Kg
- Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited
- Halopolymer Ojsc
- Hindustan Fluorocarbons Limited
- Jiangsu Meilan Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jinhua Yonghe Fluorochemical Co., Ltd.
- Lichang Technology (Ganzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Luxi Group Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Hua Fluorochemical Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai (Huayi) 3f New Materials Co., Ltd.
- The Chemours Company
- Zhejiang Fotech International Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Juhua Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pie1lq